Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 07 — A piece of art

I love the new temple pictures they have with the bright red flowers. The contrast between the white and black and the red is gorgeous!



And I love Greg Olsen and Simon Dewey art, specifically these two:





We are having a big potty training push these last couple of days. We do great with the pee pee, but he REFUSES to poop in the potty. He holds it instead. I am about to pull. my. hair. out. He will be 4 in October, so, it's time. Any tips on getting Rylan to poop in the potty???? (I offered him $100, but he didn't go for it)

1 comments:

TheFischerFam said...

If you figure out how to get him to poop, please share. We are having the same problem. I have offered pretty much anything as well. She waits until we put the diaper on at night and then she poops. I think she is literally scared to poop in the toilet. She has only had 2 or 3 pee accidents since January though. Good luck.