Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 16 — A favorite food

I think I skipped a day...

A favorite food:
I love most foods that I didn't have to make. sweets: cookies, brownies, cakes, yum. Or steak, chicken, seafood, veggies, you name it, if its normal food, and I didn't have to cook it, I'm game!

I decided to go back to pet peeves. I hate it when someone upsets or riles my kids up and then sends them to me to calm or soothe. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! YOU made them upset and made them cry so YOU soothe them. YOU played with them and got them all hyper and riles up, so YOU calm them down!! I don't like cleaning up your mess. I have plenty of my own to clean up.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha! I thought you hated it when people had too many pet peeves! :)

Shay said...

Haha! I actually posted that up to see if anyone would notice (although it does totally bug me when people do that.) You are the winner! You get some freezer meals. ;)