Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 18, 19, 20

A little bit of catch up.

Day 18 — Dream house- I love my house!!!!
Day 19 — My future wedding- maybe if I get a girl one day, I can plan hers...
Day 20 — A hobby of mine- Talking.

So, this weekend I went with a group of awesome women to Time Out for Women. We stayed in a hotel downtown and had a girls' weekend out of it. It was SO MUCH FUN!! We heard from John Bytheway (awesome), Dean Hughes, Merrilee Boyack, and Miriama Kallon (who is absolutely amazing- life changing, I bought her dvd, if you'd like to borrow it) to name a few. We listened to Michael McLean (always good) and Mercy River, who I'd never heard of before but I am totally a fan now. They sang their own little remake of Nsync's "Bye Bye Bye" which they rewrote about the 'put your kids to bed' routine. It brought down the house. So, funny I almost peed in my pants. I tried to find it on youtube, to no avail. So sad.
It was an amazing weekend and I can't wait to go next year!



One of the most memorable moments came at breakfast in the hotel. I grabbed a glass of juice to go with my muffin and fritter only to realize, that after taking a huge swallow of, what I thought was white grape juice, that it was indeed not white grape juice. This became quite evident as it burned it's way down my throat. Needless to say, I was probably the only woman at the conference who was a bit tipsy. I mean, who serves wine next to the O.J. for breakfast?????

1 comments:

Deena said...

Mimosas!

It looks like your ladies weekend was awesome.