Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 06 — A fun fact about me

I've been thinking and stewing over this all day and I seriously can't come up with a fun fact about me. (What does that even mean?) *gasp* Maybe I'm not fun!!!

Carl said I should say that when he first asked me out I told him no and only ended up going out with him because I felt guilty for making him feel bad, but that's not necessarily fun.

All I could think of is the fact that my middles toes are different lengths, but that's not really fun either, so I give up.

Do you know a fun fact about me?


And thank you, LR, for pointing out that in the pic of my new car, my tethers are incorrectly installed. Have no fear, my car seat faithful friends, I read the owner's manual and the tethers are fixed. My kiddos are safe once again. :)
-and LR, you go girl, for noticing.

0 comments: