There are a couple of things I've been wanting (and one thing Carl's been wanting) and saving for, for quite some time now.
And here they are.... (drum roll...)
A New Bed for Bryant! I wanted bunk beds because they make it so much easier to shuffle the boys around in their rooms, and I wanted a double on the bottom so we have a full bed for guests to sleep in (hint hint). I love the way it turned out. And why yes, I did set the entire bed up all by myself (okay- to be honest, I guess I did have Rylan and Dalton's "help")
Here is Carl's pick...
A new tv and entertainment system! (ok- I have to admit, I really like it too)
And finally- my favorite new thing.... my new Odyssey!! I Love It!! (and Carl does too, more than he will admit...)
Now I guess it is time to chill on the spending.
8 years ago



2 comments:
Congrats on the fun new purchases. The beds look great. I love the bed sets and decor.
Yay for fun new stuff. I love spending money. If only I had some right now... :) I love your new purchases, especially the beds. They are way cute.
Post a Comment