8 years ago
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
War Wounds!
My baby has turned into Frankenstein.
Rylan was running through the house (as usual) and fell into the corner of the wall. It split his head wide open. Amidst the screaming and lots of blood, I kept my cool and found a neighbor for the big boys to stay with, found a butterfly bandage to close the wound so it would stop bleeding and we drove to Childrens Hospital. Three hours later (the ER was packed with every kid in town whose parents were SURE they had swine flu...) we had 5 stitches!!!
One came out when the bandaid came off, but it still looks terrible! Here are before and after the stitches went in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Shay! His poor little head! I can't believe how swollen it looks. You spend more time in emergency rooms than anyone I know. (what a fun distinction, huh!)
It must be fun only having boys! Poison Control, Emergency Rooms, etc. Keep having fun. I'm glad you kept you're cool enough to take pictures, you'll look back one day, and miss all of the emergency calls and visits. :)
poor guy!!! kate is in the same stage - we are constantly terrified of events like this.
get better soon!
Hi There, I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm sorry about the stitches. Those cute boys sure keep you on your toes. It's fun to see what you've been up to.
Post a Comment