I totally agree with my friend Heidi that showers can be hazardous! On Sunday I got out of the shower to find that the boys had piled the pillows and blankets at the bottom of the stairs. Of course I'm thinking, "great, these crazy boys were jumping off the landing" but no, when I ask them what was up with all the mess, they were very excited to tell me that they had made a slide for the baby. Using the chair cushion, they were pushing the baby down the stairs to the pillows below (because its okay to break your neck softly). Apparently, the baby loved it.
My dad asked if I got a video of this. Uh, no, I did not ask the boys to do it again for the camera. sorry Dad, he'll have to break his neck in your video.
Note: yes, "the baby" does have a name: Rylan, although the majority of the time we just refer to him as the/my/your baby. Poor kid.
8 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment