Saturday, April 18, 2009

Top Ten Things You'd Never Have To Say To Little Girls...

10. Your cast is not a weapon.
9. Don't wash your cars in the toilet.
8. Stop that. I don't feel like taking you for stitches today.
7. No, I won't spell "fart".
6. Why are there rocks in your bed?
5. You don't need a 'medkit', you're just fine.
4. Don't spit on your brother.
3. No, the frog cannot take a bath in my washing machine.
2. There is no bad guy that needs to be killed with a sword on your baby's head. There is NEVER a bad guy there.

and the #1 (that I've personally had to say way too often),

1. DON'T PEE THERE!!!

Come on, you know you've said it (if you have boys). What else have you said?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the list! That's priceless.

Shannon said...

So, how bout if your mom taught your son to pee on the grass, and then he went and did it in front of all of his girl cousins? (keep in mind, he's 4...)

Debbie Hadley said...

I'm laughing so hard right now!