Saturday, May 12, 2012

Preschool Picture Day

A few weeks ago, Rylan had picture day in his preschool.  I made sure he had decent clothes laid out for the day and hoped for the best.  I've learned over the years that I do want pictures, but not very many.  Just a couple for the scrapbook.  I had to order and pay before I saw the picture.  So, I bought one individual and one class picture.

After Rylan came home that day, I asked him, "Did you smile for your pictures or make a funny face?"  He smirked and said "yep" and ran off.  So, I wasn't really sure what to expect from the pictures.

They came yesterday.  This is what I got.



apparently, he did both.  smiles and made a funny face.

and who was this photographer anyway??  THIS was the best class pic?  I'd love to see the reject takes....




3 comments:

The Little Red Hen said...

They are both great! They represent his mischievous and sweet sides! Cherish these...they are fabulous!

Love Mom

Deena said...

That class picture looks like one you would see on an awkward family photos-type website. So funny. The kids look super cranky, and I'm thinking that background is probably the most cluttered place in the classroom. Why didn't they go outside?

At least you will remember this one. :)

Shay said...

I think it was raining that day and they couldn't go outside. They've done it outside in the past...