Last Sunday, we took advantage of having both of my parents and my Uncle Les in town and blessed Brooklyn. Due to the worst outbreak of Whooping Cough the state of WA has had in 60 yrs, I've been keeping Brooklyn quite sequestered. So, I intended to get there a bit late and then leave right after. I got there right during the sacrament song. Apparently, the bishop had announced her blessing a few times already. Whoops. Oh well, you can't have a baby blessing with out the baby. So, her blessing was done right after the sacrament. And it was beautiful. Carl always does such a beautiful job. And then Brooklyn and I (and my mom) tried out best to sneak out. But, the smiling eyes and waving hands as we walked down the aisle made it apparent we didn't sneak very well. Whoops.
She was beautiful though.
8 years ago



1 comments:
I was sure I didn't need to have my shoes on......ugh!
Post a Comment