Friday, March 12, 2010

This is how I...


cook, clean, exercise, do laundry, get dressed, go potty, blog, scrapbook, pay bills, check the mail, etc.

Its a good thing he's so cute!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Aidan is the same way. He likes to hang out on my back a lot too. Does Rylan like to help push the clothes into the dryer? He is getting so big.

Laci said...

Haha, why don't you have him in the ergo? He is pretty darn cute though. :) By the way, I was looking on the ergo website. Which one do you have and which do you recommend? Thanks.

Shay said...

it was out in the car. I grab it sometimes though. I've exercised quite a few times with him on my back. its quite a workout. I have this one
http://www.ergobabycarriers.com/babycarriers/item/BC6CA/

but mine has a mint green color instead of camel. there is basically the regular one or the sport one (the regular one also comes in premium colors that cost a little more or organic fabric which also cost more.) there's a bunch of regular ones on ebay for $105 out the door. Mine is the regular one. I looked at the sport one, but you sacrifice the little pocket for a removable hood and I use that little pocket sometimes I use that pocket, but the sport one is supposed to supposed to be more breathable (35%, I think) which might be more important to you out there. good luck.