The Good:
I was quite frustrated when I realized that we are zoned for Dalton to attend afternoon kindergarten next year. (VERY frustrated). I'd already signed Rylan up for morning preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am to 1pm. And now Dalton will be in school M, T, Th, F (because Wed is early release day= no afternoon kindergarten) from noon to 3pm. I was hoping to volunteer at the big boys' school one day and have one day to, oh my gosh, grocery shop ALONE or GET MY HAIR CUT! So, I called the preschool director and she said that Dalton could attend class with Rylan on Wed morning (then I could volunteer with Dalton, which shouldn't be a prob on Mon mornings). That is 4 HOURS of FREEDOM every week!!! Whoo hoo! Maybe I'll actually be able to leave the store with what we actually need!
The Bad:
I have realized that if my children go to bed without dinner (because they stubbornly choose not to eat it), and I hold my ground and don't cave to a snack, they will wake up at 5 am throwing up. (or start once they wake up at 7 am). Then they miss a day of school or at the very least throw my whole morning off as I get into "flu bug" mode.
This sucks. They win this battle. I have to cave and change my game plan.
8 years ago



1 comments:
Shay, check their blood sugar in the mornings. That's what Sam does if he doesn't have dinner and all of our kids have the hypoglycemic genes.
Post a Comment