I've decided there is a definite plus to have younger bros and sisses (is that how you'd spell that?) that are much younger.
During my last trip to Utah, I think I aged backwards about 10 years. I was convinced to do things like *gasp* straighten my hair and dye my eyelashes. When you add that to the massages and pedicures and highlights, and oh yeah, expensive age reducing facial products, I feel 10 years younger. Of course the healthy diet and new routine (going strong now for 6 months) of daily toning exercises could be part of that too.
Maybe in another 6 months I could loose the wrinkles that have formed around my eyes. My sister doesn't have those yet. AND she can still hear the high pitched ringtone that all of the teenagers use because old folks like myself can't hear it. I am really intrigued with this ringtone. Can you hear it?
click here to listen
okay, maybe I didn't age backwards...
to clarify- kids don't use this ringtone because they like it. they use it because their parents and teachers can't hear it, so they can sneak calls and text when they aren't supposed to.
here were my boys' favorite ringtones. they still crack up when the phone rings.
ring ring
Husbands calling
8 years ago



5 comments:
why on earth would anyone want to use that ringtone? it sounded like a hearing aid. my ears are still ringing. oh yeah, cameron said hi, he and sammi are with me for the weekend. says he misses you and the boys.
yeah, i can hear it. i agree with the other comment - why on earth would you want that as your ringtone?
cute pictures!
We have permanent internet again!! I just read your blog for the first time in months and your pictures were beautiful. I have also read your adoption blog and we are praying for you. I too need time to do things that make me look and feel younger=) You made me want to go and do it all!!=)
Yeah I could hear the ringtone, but didn't like it. It would be annoying to listen to every day. I'm glad you had fun doing "young" things, haha. Although I've never dyed my eyelashes.
I could hear it, and it was annoying. You should post that funny ringtone you were talking about.
Post a Comment