An aftermath of Rylan's head lac, is that he now has a pinched nerve in his eye that causes it to turn in (he looks cross eyed all the time.) Come to find out, he didn't have the best eye sight before his injury and its worst now and will continue to get worst unless we correct it. So, my crazy, kamikaze baby has to wear glasses and even patch his good eye for a while (I can hear you laughing imagining me keeping glasses on this baby). Of course I have done tons of research and talked to every mom who might have tips helping me with this and I am armed and ready for battle!
His glasses will be ready in about a week, so I figure I should be able to post pics of him with his glasses on (leaving them on) in about a month or two. They are very cute!
8 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment