Dalton got a great shiner this month. He was running (of course) and ran into the couch, of all things, and hit the rivets on the end. One hit his forehead and the other hit his cheek and it left him with a lovely bruised face and black eye. Of course a couple of days later, just as the colors were showing up so well, I called him in from outside (I think it was the one day this year that they could actually play outside so far because of all this lovely rain) and noticed the top of his head had yellow patches. I, of course began to freak out, thinking he had hit head face hard enough that it caused bruising on his head, and I needed to run to the ER right then for a cat scan, as my neighbor calmly got out of her child that Dalton had colored on his head with chalk. Of course he did. He never colors on his head, but the day that his face is a nice color of yellow, he decides to color on his head with, of all colors, yellow.
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment