Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's a ....

GIRL!!!!

We let the boys know last night that they will be getting a little sister.



I think it is still kinda sinking in for me. I didn't expect it to be a boy, but I couldn't really hope for a girl. I didn't want to be disappointed, so I just went to the ultrasound hoping for a baby. For no little boy parts were seen and the tech was absolutely positive that it is a GIRL! (I had her check repeatedly). She also has ten fingers and ten toes. A beautiful four chamber heart and all other organs seem to be normal and looking good. She should be making her debut in late April. That should give me plenty of time to shop and set up the perfect nursery that I've been collecting for 5 years!

We are all so excited!

1 comments:

The Little Red Hen said...

So, I wonder, are you going to alter the name of your blog? Something like "Me and all these boys....and the the little princess?"