Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Saw A BEAR

ON MY DRIVEWAY!!!


Last night, right before we went to bed, Carl yelled at me that there was a bear on our driveway!! Sure enough, there was this HUGE black bear that was rummaging through our neighbors trash. When it was done, he just wandered back into the woods across from our house. There have been sightings in our neighborhood before, but always at like 2 am. We've heard on the news that all the bears are getting kind of aggressive because the berry count is low and they are trying to fatten up for hibernation. It was a big bear; on all fours, its head was higher than our large trash can. I'd hate to see it stand up! The boys were all asleep, so they didn't get to see it and it was so dark that I couldn't get any pictures, so I guess you just have to believe me, Yogi visited us (oh wait, he is brown.) I think I'll name his Blackie.


0 comments: