For the past 9 months, Carl and I have been wondering why on earth our home's former owners and many of our neighbors have trimmed our trees to look like this.
I mean, to be honest, it really is not my favorite landscape design. After all this time, it occured to me last night while trimming trees, that it was not the former owners or neighbors that chose this unique design, but our local wild life. Oh deer. Atleast I figured out before Carl. That means I'm smarter than he is. :)
Also, while trimming trees last night, (after I screamed and ran off like a crazy woman- I thought it was a big mouse. I HATE mice. Jerry mouse doesn't leave disease infected feces trails on my fav cartoon. Its very unrealistic- anyway...) we found a family of baby rabbits. I have never seen rabbits so small. They were sooo cute (much better than a mouse!)
Speaking of bunnies...
Would you like some "Bunny Juice" (as Rylan calls it). Its his favorite drink. I must admit, its one of mine too.
I've decided that its about time a try a hand at my least favorite thing. Potty training. Rylan is almost 3 and he needs to be potty trained for preschool in a couple of months. I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!! If you want to be peed on, pooped on and spend hours on end cleaning out potties, cleaning pee out of carpet and sitting in the family room waiting for him to "feel the urge", then try potty training. It so sucks. Every time. If you asked me today, I'd offer to pay you atleast $1000 to potty train my child (and at certain times of the day, you could probably get even more). But, alas, here I am. I must say, he has peed in the potty today more than on the floor, but tomorrow, I bet he'll make up for it.
Although- he does like absolutely adorable sitting on the potty....
8 years ago



5 comments:
Ok, so maybe I'm a little slow, but why do your trees look like that? Are the deer eating them or something?
haha. yes, the deer eat our trees and make them look like that.
That look a little phallic.
Phallic, yes.
Rabbits have to be as germy as mice. Just saying.
And I despise potty training, but I think I would do it for $1000, as long as you watch my kids while I do it. I'm sure Megan and Bryant, Dalton and Gavin would do their own thing. You just have to watch that sneaky Ben.
i`ll potty train rylan for a $1000 bucks a day, any day. We are working on Aidan right now. It`s a hoot.
Post a Comment