Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I LOVE a good deal!

These are for sale this week for $1 a piece at Target. (In the dollar section by the doors). I stocked up. When we got home, Rylan knew just what to do with them and refused to wait until his brothers got home. (they are made of foam- probably won't last long in my house- but they'll be fun while they last!)



AND...
I got a killer deal on a new vacuum!! I've been eyeing them for a while now, but this week I found a deal I couldn't refuse! I bought this



(MSRP $549.99)

for $240 out the door

(ok- not quite out the door- it was $297 out the door but I got $60 in bucks that I can spend on whatever I want from Kohls next week).

Whoo hoo! the best part- its easiest enough to manuever, that Bryant can use it!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You got the vacuum from Kohl's? I want one!

the coltons said...

THAT is impressive. excellent deal!