Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Letter From a Primary Teacher

Hello Bro and Sis. Carl,
I forgot to mention this to you Sunday....but thought I'd better let you know now...

Sunday while teaching my primary lesson, Dalton started undressing himself in front of the whole class. I asked him to put his clothes back on, but he said he was unable to do it himself, so I helped him put his shirt and pants back on. They weren't "completely" off, but 1/2 way off. It was disruptive to the class & difficult to pull the class back together to be able to teach afterwards.

Please talk w/ him about not undressing in class.
Thanks so much, Sis. Hansen ;0)

2 comments:

Homefront Creations said...

SHAY, THIS IS SO MY TWINS!!!! I am amazed they ever keep their clothes on. They wear 200 outfits a day. My laundry days are horrible. I am looking forward to them being in school next year, so laundry will be more manageble. They finally don't run around totally naked ALL of the time anymore, just some of the time. Jill and Jeff used to sit down in their house and get such a kick out of the girls stripping down and running naked in the yard. Now Colton does that. ;) Jill said they never should have laughed. -Rachael

Heidi said...

Priceless.