So, last night I decided that it was about time to sit Bryant down and have a simple talk about the birds and the bees. It all went really well and he was very receptive to what was being taught. But, then I get to the end of my little shpeel and he says, "I already know that Mom. I read it in my encyclopedia."
Oh, okay. I guess that's an okay place to learn.
8 years ago



3 comments:
What encyclopedia does he have? You said on the phone that it was great.
Random House Children's Encyclopedia. Bryant loves it, but Bryant also loves learning.
so this means I even have to read the encyclopedia now before I hand it over? geez. Did you get his at a bookstore? oh, two questions. did your boys sleep more when they were going through growth spurts and did any of them turn their feet in when they walked or ran to the point that they fell?
Post a Comment