- You keep your Christmas tree in a playpen.
- All the lower shelves of your bookcase are removed and your coffee table is in the garage!!
- You have to search your whole house for pots and kitchen utensils.
- You have forgotten what it's like to go to the bathroom by yourself.
- You manage to read an entire children's book with your eyes shut. And turn the pages appropriately.
- Your kids touch your stomach and say, "why is it squishy?'
- Your child comes walking in the kitchen saying, "Here mama! Here mama!" and he hands you a nice piece of poop.
- You wonder why hospital ERs don't offer punch cards.
- When removing the car seats from your vehicle, you notice mounds of goldfish. When your toddler notices it, you proceed to let him/her eat them.
- When you have to peel the stickers off of your clothes, body, and hair before showering.
- You can do EVERYTHING one handed, and have become quite proficient at picking items off the floor with your toes.
- When you find yourself saying things like, "Don't lick the dog, I don't care if he licked you first."
- You look up from washing your face just in time to see him/her dunk her toothbrush into the toilet and stick it back into her mouth, and it doesn't seem to phase you.
- Loading and emptying the dishwasher has become a competition to see who gets to keep which items.. you or the toddler.
- You're so used to announcing/explaining you have to go potty that you do it even when the child is not around.
Sorry, I can't take credit for these. You can find more funny Mama Drama here
8 years ago



3 comments:
Oh HOW TRUE THIS REALLY IS!!!!!! However, I do think that one or two of the items on this list only come once you have had 2 or more toddlers. I know I was way more germ conscious with Justin, but with Ashley and the twins, I just don't have to time to worry as much. I loved these! We could each probably had 10 more.
You made me crack up. Some of these are way too familiar.
Those are awesome. I don't want to admit which ones hit too close to home. Like when I tell Ryan I'm leaving the room to go potty.
Post a Comment