While playing at the park, Dalton fell off the monkey bars and ended up with a broken arm. We made it to the walk in clinic 10 minutes before they closed. (Yay, no ER!!!) They splinted it for tonight, but we should be getting a cast in the next couple of days.
8 years ago



4 comments:
Sorry for Dalton getting a broken arm. I couldn't imagine how much pain he is in...
I hope and pray that he gets well soon!
Oh my goodness!! SHAY!! Do you at least have a punch card or something? You know, where every 10th visit to the emergency room or walk-in clinic is free?
Gotta love having boys! They sure do keep you busy, haha. Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon.
The lesson I learned from this: when you suspect your child has a broken arm, don't waste your time with a walk in clinic, take them to the best! We now only go to Children's Hospital.
Post a Comment