(Not in any particular order)
1. Microphone Feedback
2. Neighbor's dog barking at 3 am
3. A baby's scream
4. Nails on a chalkboard
5. Metal crunching as a car smashes into yours
6. Your 3 year old puking in the back seat as you drive through town (can you guess what kind of day I've had?)
feel free to comment in and add to the list!
8 years ago



2 comments:
For me the worst right now are the happy squeals I hear coming from the bathroom when Hyrum finds the door left open and seizes the moment for a little toilet fishing.
I finally did the blog tag!
I hope Dalton is feeling better soon. =0)
Your husband falling down the stairs and you flip out because you think it is your 14 year old dog
A metal something in the garbage disposal
The washer when it makes that loud banging noise
The doorbell when the baby finally fell asleep
Post a Comment