Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!


I've been tagged by my friend Heidi!

1. My third toe on my right foot is longer than my third toe on my left foot.

2. When I was in high school, I sang and danced in musicals, sometimes in a lead roll.

3. I knew I was going to marry my husband after our 1st date.

4. I was sooo glad that Bella had a baby before she became a vampire. I thought the series would be ruined if she never got that opportunity.

5. I always imagined myself with a family of girls. I never would have guessed that I would end up in a family of boys, but now I wouldn't trade them for anything. Even Rylan, after he kept my up for 2 1/2 hours straight last night! :)I never guessed that lightsabers would be more fun than Barbies.

6. I love the challenge of finding the good deal. I will search for hours to find the perfect item at the perfect price. It seems so much sweeter when you find what you want for a good deal.

7. I always envisioned my family growing up surrounded by family like I did. I never thought we'd be nomads moving from place to place, finding "family" where ever we ended up.
I tag Lauren, Toni, Caitlin, and Heidi Streadbeck.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay, next time I see you you HAVE to tell me the story of your first date with Carl! I'm dying to find out how you knew! Same thing here with Bella having a baby. =o)