Yay!! Our elf Benson came with a note that said:
"Hey kids! I missed you guys!! I peeked in on you tonight and couldn't believe how much you've grown! I've been really busy this year in the North Pole making toys and checking to see who's been good and who's been bad. Sorry I'm late this year, I was working late on all the toys in Santa's shop, and then I had trouble finding your new house, but the reindeer on your street told me the way. This year, I joined a special team of elves that are trying to help the kids that won't get a lot of toys, so I might be asking for your help some before Christmas. It looks like you've been pretty good this year and I'm so excited to be able to come and stay with your family until Christmas. I'm tired from my trip now, so I'm going to have some popcorn and watch a movie. Love, Benson"
We found his sitting on top of some pillows in front of the tv with popcorn all over the floor.
This morning, we found him sitting on the floor in the playroom playing Chutes and Ladders with one of our Christmas bears.
We love Benson. Bryant kept coming into our room last night and said he couldn't sleep because he was too excited to see what Benson would do! We'll have to keep you posted to his mischief.
8 years ago



2 comments:
Your house is beautiful. I am coming after the first of the year. Just don't know when yet. Love you all and want to see you so much.
I'm not Mom. What did I do wrong.
Grandma
Post a Comment