Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Questions They Ask...

At our house, we play the 'how do you spell...' game. It goes something like this. "Mom, how do you spell 'car'?" "Mom, how do you spell 'tree'?" "Mom, how do you spell 'video'?" over and over and over again.

So, I was only a bit surprised when Dalton turned to me and said, "Mom, how do you spell 'fart'?" I couldn't answer him though, (I was trying not to laugh), I made him call Carl.

Do little girls ask questions like that or do they want to spell 'princess' and 'toot'?

2 comments:

TheFischerFam said...

I could totally see Colin asking how to spell that word. Oh, and I think Lauren will know that word a little two well, but I truly believe it will be because of her big brothers. Oh, and so far I think Lauren is as rough and tough as the boys, but she does throw a different kind of tantrum...throwing herself on the floor, high pitched screams, swatting at anybody standing too close, gives the hand and bites. She does like her shoes and bows though, but then her brothers like her bows too. ;-)

Susana said...

Hey Shay, this is Susana from SC. I was wondering if you would be interested in having me redesign your blog for free as a way to build up my portfolio? If you are interested you can check out the blog I just finished, www.smithclan2000.blogspot.com, for a general idea of what I can do. If you like this and are interested for yourself email me at customblog@gmail.com and I can send you links to more I've designed for ideas. I would love to do it and hope to hear from you soon!!