Thursday, January 1, 2009

Any tips on the subject would be Great!




So Rylan has presented us a new dilema, and any tips on the subject would be great! He loves to play in the toilet! Gross, I know! I caught him in it 4 times yesterday, and once he has filled it with matchbox cars too! I am afraid he is going to fall in and drown! Of course we went through this with our other boys, but I seemed to have better control of the bathroom then! There are just too many little pottiers to keep the door and lid closed myself. So we have seriously explained the situation to the boys and I posted signs in all of the most obvious spots for reminders and I am sure Bryant will shut the lid and the door for the rest of his life now, because that is the way he is, but Dalton is another story! So, if anyone has any tips on how to keep Rylan from drowning without making Dalton wet his pants or have to pee outside (its much too cold for that, so don't bother with that suggestion), I am open!

4 comments:

Les in Kabul said...

Hey Shay,

Just did a quick catch-up on your blog. I like that song "Someday at Christmas." I wish there was no war, then I would be at home with my family. I missed them a lot during Christmas...everyday actually, but especially during Christmas. Hope to see you, Carl and the boys next summer. Love, your favorite uncle, Les

Homefront Creations said...

Shay

I had big problems with the twins and this. I bought some of those child covers for the door handles. The problem with this was then, for some of them I had to open the door for them every time they had to go. I eventually took it off when I was potty training the twins, but by that time, they had quit (mostly) playing in the toilet. Now playing in the sink?????? I would love suggestions on that one! :)

Heidi said...

I'm right there with you, trying to potty train my two year old while keeping the one year old away from the bathroom.....obviously it's impossible. Right?! =0)

Shawn said...

Hey Shay, I just found your blog off the Fischers. My solution...have girls:) We have never had this problem. Our blog is weeksspot.blogspot.com.