Friday, August 22, 2008

Fair Trade

A few weeks back, I was in a store with the boys- yes all of them, school starts in 10 days and 22 hours ;) - and Dalton found the toy car aisle. So the, "Mom, I need a new car, pweeze Mom, I reawy need it." began. I said, "no, you have 500 cars at home", he says, " but, I need dis one mom, PWEEZE!" I said, "no, you have enough", and he says, "but I REAWY need it Mom!" So I finally said, "Fine! you can have a car if I can spank you!" So, he stood there for just a minute and then turned his little self around, pointing to his bum and says, "okay, Mom, spank me right here!" awww, my plan is fowled. "No, Dalton, I am not going to spank you", upon which he yells in the store, "PWEEZE mom, SPANK me! I need a NEW CAR!"

And again, school starts in 10 days, 22 hours, but who's counting?

0 comments: